Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pair of Peacocks

In an earlier post, I mentioned how much my 8-year-old daughter adores peacocks. What could be better than a peacock? How about a PAIR of peacocks!



If we had space for them, my daughter would *insist* of having these vintage rattan headboards (eBay -- $199!)  in her room. Of course, she'd probably make me paint them black.




I can honestly say I've never used a spoon for salt, but I'd be more than happy to use these precious spoons (eBay-- $35) for my sugar.




Dated 1919, these beautiful bookends from R. Young Antiques on Ruby Lane ($300) are sure to inspire a love of reading.




WHAT! I LOVE these gold peacock feather earrings by Gorjana ($88 on Allyson James)!



This pair of rattan peacock chairs from Again & Again on 1stdibs ($1,250) would be perfect on a covered porch with a pair of pillows like these...




Thomas Paul's Plume fabric for Duralee makes perfect 20" pillows (Etsy -- $42/pillow).

No comments:

Post a Comment