Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Raising the Bar

With the holidays quickly approaching, we've all got parties and entertaining on our minds. Be festive AND stylish, and stock your bar on a vintage tea cart.



Old Plank Road is one of my favorite antique shops, and you can find this brass beauty on their website for $1,499.




A few years ago, I had a mild obsession with anything barley twist, like this beautiful oak antique on eBay ($389).




I know, this one from Mecox Gardens NYC is super expensive ($3,600), but it just too precious. And round. And lucite. And 1960s French. Love!




This steel and glass cart has such a masculine, monumental quality to it. $895 at Restoration Hardware. Also available in antiqued brass finish.




Ruby Lane never fails. Outfit your bar cart with this adorable set of 8 gold-trimmed glasses with etched atomic stars ($60!). I would buy it myself if I didn't have a crazy 3-year-old on the loose.




Made of copper & brass, this stunning German antique ice bucket serves more as art than function (it's small). $145 on eBay -- circa 1905.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including my atomic glassware in your lovely selection of vintage entertaining finds:)
    Love the steel and glass cart!!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete