Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weathering Frankenstorm

With "Frankenstorm" headed towards the east coast, I am thanking my lucky stars that I moved back to California last year. I remember an ice storm that left us without power for a week and forced me to throw out dozens and dozens of bags of once-frozen breast milk (gut-wrenching!). If I ever had to live through that again, here are some things that might make it sort of okay...


This Barclay Butera tufted armchair (on sale at One Kings Lane for $3,099) might do the trick, provided I also had a...




I love the shape of these antique brass & cast-iron andirons I found on Etsy ($278). Of course, if I was sitting by the fire, I'd also want...




If you're from Louisiana like me, only Community Coffee ($9.69) will do. Served in a super stylish mid-century Franciscan coffee pot (Etsy -- $145). Snuggled up with a...


Serena & Lily's cotton blanket ($250) would keep me warm and cozy so I could enjoy reading...





I just started reading this award-winning page-turner two nights ago, and I definitely want to finish it before the movie comes out. I suppose there is a good chance the power will go out, so the last thing I'll need is...



Burke Decor's Lucia Bourbon Vanilla & White Tea candle ($22).

1 comment:

  1. I love your selections from all over the web. You have a great eye! Thank you for including our Mid Century coffee/tea set.

    ReplyDelete