Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Antique Americana

Given that today is election day, we're all feeling a little patriotic. So, I thought I'd dig around on Etsy for Americana, and I'm excited to show you what I've found!

Petite Quarter Sawn Oak Rocker


With a carved eagle, red upholstery & white trim, this late-19th century rocker ($595) would be a perfect fit on just about any American's front porch.




A good old fashioned barber pole ($350) epitomizes Small Town America. Am I right?



The bald eagle has represented the United States since the Great Seal was adopted in 1782. This vintage wall hanging ($118) would make a perfect 4th of July decoration.


I wouldn't mind dressing up my bookshelves with this pair of 1950s bookends ($85).




Antique metal Main Street sign ($75). Need I say more?




I LOVE this set of nine vintage enamel brooches ($65). I would put them in a shadow box with a pretty background fabric...instant art!




Published in 1924, this cookbook ($65) also features illustrations, health suggestions, dinner etiquette & homemaking tips. I'm really curious and want to get my hands on it!



How fab is this mod tie ($12)?! Polka dots & stripes...love it!




What a fantastic retro telephone ($55) from 1973! I wonder if it still works?




Check out the cut of this dress ($55). I especially love the piping around the neck and sleeves. Too cute!




Loving this vintage set of canisters ($52) for the kitchen. I wouldn't even mind them taking up precious countertop space.




Again with the eagles? Yes! Wouldn't you love to be drinking from one of these glasses ($50) during the results tonight?




I don't know if this is leather or not. Don't even care...because I LOVE this bag ($31)!




Okay, this one is just for laughs! Do you think someone actually wore this thing ($30!)? I suppose if it actually got people out to vote, then it was worth wearing. ;-)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment