Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pretty Pagodas

There are only a few things I collect, but one of my favorite items to amass is the pagoda. Here are a few pagodas I wouldn't mind adding to my stash!


There are many things I love about this antique fixture, but I think my favorite part is the acanthus finial. So pretty! Find it on One Kings Lane ($649). I'm actually surprised it hasn't sold yet.




Don't you love the combination of colors on these milky glass pagoda vases (Etsy -- $32)?





To me, this is the ultimate prize! It combines TWO of my collections (wooden boxes + pagodas) in one. Gorgeous 18th century sewing box on sale on Ruby Lane ($676).




There's just something about an old-fashioned locket, isn't there? Love this vintage beauty from Ruby Lane ($125).



The craftsmanship on this early 20th century chinoiserie piece is stunning (Great Gatsby's on 1stdibs for $6,500).

No comments:

Post a Comment