Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

A to Z Gift Guide: A

Now that it's December, I think it's definitely time to talk about Christmas! For the next couple weeks, I'll post ideas for gifts through the alphabet. Too hokey? Maybe a little. Let me start with letter A...



Vintage and so pretty. Only $20 on Etsy! Perfect for any vanity for storing jewelry.




Inlaid with brass, these 1950s abalone flower earrings from Ruby Lane are stunning. So is the $10 price tag!



Perfect for the favorite teacher in your life. Vintage brass apple bell from eBay ($19.99).




I've been developing a thing for seed pearls lately. I've LONG had a thing for amethysts. So, you can guess that I LOVE this pendant from Lang Antique Jewelry ($1,575).




Love this chunky alpaca pillow! It has a pop of color peeking through and a great pattern in the way it was knit. Get it on Etsy ($135).

No comments:

Post a Comment