Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Good News in 2013

It's hard to believe the holidays are already over and 2013 is here! With all the craziness leading up to Christmas in my house, I never had a chance to finish my gift guide. Also, I was pretty bummed out with all the sadness surrounding Sandy Hook in early December. Just wasn't feeling motivated to blog about anything.

I have been tempted to start a blog that lifts my spirits and talks about all the wonderful, happy things happening in the world. The only events that ever make the news are negative ones. I want my kids to know that there are inspirational people with inspirational stories in this beautiful world of ours.

After some quick research, I found several websites that serve up good news on a regular basis! Have a look...and best wishes to you for a Happy New Year!














No comments:

Post a Comment